Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Doctor Said

Well, we went to see the doctor on Thursday, a day earlier than expected because little Virginia had come down with an eye infection. The good news...it's nothing major, probably just a blocked tear duct. The bad news...she now gets ointment smeared on the inside of her eyelid 4 times a day. The doctor also did a weigh-in and Virginia's grown another couple of ounces in 3 days, so things are progressing well in that aspect.

Also, for the life of me, I can't get pictures to post anymore. I've been trying for a couple days to put up info and new pictures, but they never show up on the web site. I'll have to try a PC tomorrow (I'm on a Mac) to see if that's the problem, thought it's never been a problem before. So, in the meantime, just pretend there's a really cute picture underneath this.

No comments: